Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Just (don't) Do it - a nike memoir



Sneakers
I love wearing them. 
I love that they are trending.
I hate this outfit.

    -a Haiku by Coco

Honestly though, sneakers are great. I can openly embrace my tomboy, workout-aholic style in public and still be considered fashion-forward (<<not really but whatever). This outfit though, is extreme(ly bad). She could have went with simple white Keds or a flat sandal..why oh why baby blue nike trainers with a lavender and black paisley spaghetti strap skater dress?! It just...it's mind boggling.

Possibilities: for the sake of the benefit of the doubt
   - she came from a soccer game to get lunch and forgot appropriate shoes
   - color blind (total possibility)
   - blind in general (doubtful though since she is looking at a cell phone...)

EASTER EGG: 
   - she is wearing a ring...engaged? married? just an accent piece?

We'll never know...

xoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment