Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Spring Needs to Spring

I've already started planning my spring obsessions. Yes, I plan to obsess. It's a thing. With future toning and weight loss aside (and pending), I have SOO many adorable items in my shopping carts online that I literally don't know if I can wait any longer. I may or may not have taken a short trip to the mall to check out the President's Day Weekend sales and I may or may not have purchased the most adorable high wasted, levy, white washed urban renewal shorts. Yes, it's a mouth full to say but they are perfect and the full title is necessary.

I have high hopes for my spring fashion (and spring spending) and I plan on looking fabulous and boho chic on my trip to Charleston. You better bet your little blog reading hearts that I'll be looking damn cute the moment I step on the airplane. God forbid I meet my southern husband wearing leggings and my high school cheerleading sweatshirt just so I could be "comfortable" on the airplane. I'm cringing.

More pictures to come.

Be Tee Dubs, at the mall I saw so many fashion oh no's that Coco was covering her eyes all the way back at home in my bedroom. Why no pictures? Phone was dead. Note to self: Buy those super high tech back up chargers you can put in your purse.


xoxo Al and C

No comments:

Post a Comment